• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Highborne - Arcane Phoenix Summon

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This model was specifically made for my beloved first model on Hive :)

I have updated my full bundle, added all new icons, a new updated version which I revealed on youtube, and everything else you seen in his new abilities added as new PKB formats which I posted here in my first post by updating the whole model https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/highborne-spell-mage.331751/

However, the only thing left was to add the Arcane Phoenix, but I already posted so much updates in the original post, and wanted to post the Arcane Phoenix seperately in it's own post.

IMPORTANT: The model needs the PKB files, so I will be posting the PKB files as a comment since it won't let me put the PKB files in here so check the comment below and download them, put them together in the folder of the Phoenix model, and you you can put all the files of this phoenix bundle added to the Spell Mage updated Bundle, and this way you will have the completed ultimate Highborne Spell Mage that I wanted to create when I frst became a modder in warcraft!

You can check out my youtube channel for further updates and feel free supporting my work.

Enjoy!

Best and kind regards,
Wolf Spirit / Wildone / Wolfe
Contents

Arcane Phoenix - Highborne (Model)

ArcanePhoenix_Egg (Model)

ArcanePhoenix_Egg_Icons (Icon)

ArcanePhoenix_Egg_Portrait (Model)

ArcanePhoenix_Icons (Icon)

ArcanePhoenix_Portrait (Model)

Level 15
Here are the list of the PKBS required in order to complete this model.

NOTE: You must import them all together, import PKB just like the MDX but they won't show up so you have to copy the path and paste it on any other model in order for it to work

But I made them all attached to the Phoenix so I believe you can just simply import them all together, and the model should be already ready!

Now that the Arcane Phoenix is here to finish off the Bundle of my Spell Mage Hero, then he will be at his ultimate form and I hope you enjoy it!

Attachments

• ArcanePhoenixPKB_Wildone.rar
    20 KB · Views: 76
Level 8
Didn't know the Nightborne had Phoenixes. And if the Highborne speaks, then the nit has the same phoenixes as the high and blood elves. In general, phoenixes belong only to the Sunstriders dynasty.

Level 14
Didn't know the Nightborne had Phoenixes. And if the Highborne speaks, then the nit has the same phoenixes as the high and blood elves. In general, phoenixes belong only to the Sunstriders dynasty.
There are, at least, dark phoenixes that look close to this model, but we have no clues that they were used by Highborne. This type of creature has been seen once as a minion of Tol'vir High Prophet, but mostly is using as a mount.