• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High-Res pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bored, so I started to remake some well known heros texture..

It's the same hero, just better.. so it works more with UTM's model etc..

I mostly does this for campaign, cinematics etc..

I'm starting with Medivhm i'm making it look like the real Medivh (the one showed in the Cinematics)

Here's the list of the hero I would like to redo if I have the time.

-Sandris
-Illidan (corrupted) Naga version
-Anu'barack (Crypt Lord)
-Arthas (with sword) --> making Dead Knight version
-Thrall
-Grom Hellscream
-Jaina
-Cenarius

Most of them will finish by being simple modified models, just because some of them, have some wierd armors (Grom hellscream shoulderpad is just way to long)

Attachments

• ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 262
  • Medivh copy.jpg
    Medivh copy.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Looks good. But, well, you know that "Arthas with sword" is BEFORE he actually became a death knight, right?

Yeah, like when you see him in the cinematics before he kills his father, so He's already a dead knight, but not on a horse.

Wait Goblin, what about 67chrome's Jaina and Darktholme's illadin? It seems kinda overkill to make high rez skins when they already exist.

what about vampires costuem during halloween?! it's the same thing, not because your friends is wearing one, that you can't too..

also, they might be completly diffrent.. Who knows? ;D

and about the Illidan and the Jaina skin, they will be totally diffrent.. anyway

will give more info later, cause i'm at school..

Damn, I have so much things to do... Work on Goblin's Tale.. Work on Leader of the Pack... Work on icons for the Pheonix trial #6.....Work on these skins.. Work on school homework and projects... and I have no discipline...

I am f#cked...

Let's see.. I will first do the icons for the competition.. than finish the medivh skin.. than work on Goblin's Tale and Leader of the pack..

Status
Not open for further replies.