• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Elf Captain

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Second Model i made with Retera Model Studio all credits belong to Blizzard/Retera... im working right now on some more models and want to upload them from time to time when i finished them... :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screens of other Models im working on added:

Dark Knight

Frog Samurai

Troll Shaman

Dwarf Soldier

tell me if you like to see some of the models :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Import:

1. add the Mdx file
2. add the Dds file and remove the Path War3Imported/

Use Ideas:

For a High elf Campaign

Rpg with Diffrent Races

Last Words:

Sorry for my "Bad English" its not my main Language....

Previews
Contents

High Elf Captain (Model)

Looks fantastic! I've been screwing around with some of the models to try to make more Dwarves, and I wanted to make something similar to the one you're working on but couldn't quite get it right. I also want to create a miner using the bigger dwarf from the Mortar Team but I think it's going to take a lot of animation tweaking to get it to work right. I was playing around with the idea of a dwarf that uses a two-handed weapon as well. One day maybe!

Level 12
Looks fantastic! I've been screwing around with some of the models to try to make more Dwarves, and I wanted to make something similar to the one you're working on but couldn't quite get it right. I also want to create a miner using the bigger dwarf from the Mortar Team but I think it's going to take a lot of animation tweaking to get it to work right. I was playing around with the idea of a dwarf that uses a two-handed weapon as well. One day maybe!

Same for me The Dwarfs will come :) if not you if not me maybe a thirdperson is faster xD

Level 14
does this have some modified textures that makes this qualified as a custom model and not as a custom skin?
It's high elf swordsman with spellbreaker's mask, different pauldrons and Anasterian's cloak (partly recoloured so custom texture reqired). It can not be described only as a custom skin.
A pity a cloak isn't animated but I guess it's because of limitation of the basic model.

Level 12
It's high elf swordsman with spellbreaker's mask, different pauldrons and Anasterian's cloak (partly recoloured so custom texture reqired). It can not be described only as a custom skin.
A pity a cloak isn't animated but I guess it's because of limitation of the basic model.

Thx... if some one can’t see this I don’t need to explain it..

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32

I see

why should this be only a custom skin? In your eyes?

I was just asking

Level 35
Small update.
While using the model I seen that the armband is a bit away from the shield. Did you do that so that it will not colide with the hand of the captain?
Can it be streached a bit?
I know there is a issue with all model that use shields and have armband some go in the glove/arm or some are not there :D
This is a new one that I found
1643933850146.png

Also regarding the cloak can it be changed with another that has animations? It's a bit nasty because this elf model Is amazing truly one of the best I have seen.Maby give him some cloak from a human captain and change a bit the way it looks to be more elf like?

Last edited: