• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well, I've been playing warcraft 3 for 3 years. Had it since 2006. I had been on and off bnet (maybe because theres lots of morons in the west).

Right now, I've just learned of roleplaying and how fun it is. However, most of the roleplayers I play with are rude and not mature enough to be on the internet. Warcraft 3 is a dying game after all.
So if theres any experienced roleplayers, please give me a shout :D

Some other information: I play in the U.S West and has the ability to host. I also like to play old maps (remember Sulphire City?) These days, it's really hard to find good and mature players....

Well thats it.

Orc

Orc

Level 4
it's really hard to find good and mature players....
I know what you mean. I haven't seen the B.Net login screen for a while because of the DotA-plague. My account is probably dead by now.

So if theres any experienced roleplayers, please give me a shout
Me. I can roleplay well and use good grammar. Although, I avoid B.Net due to the aforementioned DotA-plague and the immaturity of the general B.Net RPer. I'm a member on a RP website; it's a small community and half of them I never see, either that they are never on or simply show up for the anime or comic stuff.

Otherwise, if you need help with a map or something, I can help with most areas of map-making.

Status
Not open for further replies.