• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone, im a 17 year old American who likes to play warcraft lll alot. im kinda good. umm.... i like to hunt, ride my atv, hang out with friends, ya know, normal stuff, me and my girl have been going out for almost 1 year so that is pretty cool

Level 2
thanks every one for your support, i will be on and off the site alot, just comming once in a while or maby alot, i dont know, but if i need help i know where to to, ty

Ben(trs)

B

Ben(trs)

hey welcome to the hive, asasin your not that ficous... Your either map making or playing a LOTR map

Level 2
TD

hi, its me again, ummm, i really like playing TD's mainly....if anyone knows any good ones that you can play solo or in teams can you let me know, i would really appreachate it, i have been searching around for some time for some good ones but havent really found much, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.