• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I'm Trojan_PwNeR From Northrend (Europe) And you might seen me around wc3, since i'm online alot and host custom maps quite much.
I'm often located at Clan UToE if you really wanna step by.
I did register here mainly due to the Map repository and aswell a alive wc3 community. And possible some Mapmaking (triggers) or related stuff it that is.
And that's all i guess o_O

Last edited:
Level 3
Hello there, Trojan PwNeR its always nice to see plenty of new comers sign up to the Hive everyday, please enjoy your visits on Hiveworkshop. Do visit us on Chat. ^^
The kitty avatar is adorable. :3

Also can I interest you in joining this group http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/g...hp?groupid=695, if ever play Gears of War or any Epic games.
Sure, i don't play Gears though, the only X360 Game i found playable and also best selling is Halo :S

Status
Not open for further replies.