• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello HiveWorkshop community!

I'm Tuneful and I recently reinstalled warcraft 3 after being frustrated with Mists of Pandaria, and then I remembered that I knew how to use the world editor! I thought about making a custom campaign in the style of the wc3 campaigns, borrowing the warcraft setting but creating my own original characters within the lore.

After much googling I determined it would be a wise step to join these forums if I was interested in mapmaking. I've re-learned a whole bunch by browsing threads and reading the tutorials here. I've played through a few of the custom campaigns as well and enjoyed them very thoroughly.

Anyway this site is awesome and I look forward to increasing my knowledge of wc3 mapmaking and maybe getting to know some of you :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Wowow, has it been two years already?

I'm back. Wanted to say hello again after being away. After spending a fair amount of time developing a story line and doing some map making, I got a bit burnt out and set it aside for awhile, though it was never far from my mind. Now I'm back developing in full swing! My goal is to have some kind of thread relating to my project by the beginning of March, which is a blizzard style Campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.