• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hi... just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi! :gg: so hi and hi.... ok w/e just wondering how to use the models cus i tried to use one of the sniper models not pointing fingers because theres probly nothing wrong :hohum: but could any one tell me how? also wat are some good free programs for making models

Level 6
Welcome to the Hive, Hope you find what you need ^.^

Hmm...Sorry, I'm not really 100% with models either...My freind can do them better than me...And with no idea on what u did are what model u used i cant supply much help...I'm sure someone who can help will read this Post and answer your Question, Sorry i Choudnt help...

(Excuse my Spelling)

Level 2
o,o o yea i guess i have to say... it was the utn sniper i forgot how i tried to do it. it was a phew days ago...

Level 6
Why cant we Double post...? whats wrong with a miss added post =\...and if no one is replying and u need to post something...what should u do?

(I already no what...but im just saying...)

Status
Not open for further replies.