• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi, im me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Im a mapmaker (GUI), not modeler, but i have prolific imagination:razz:.
I am no too patient and i dont like stuff that are made without care, neither do i like to do copies of existing stuff. I might play them and appreciate them alot, but never make them.

Check out my maps:thumbs_up:!

Last edited:
Level 12
Thanks for the welcoming, whoever you are, even though you sound like a moderator warning someone.
I will still encourage you to take a look at the rules.
I have read those rules, and the "introduction sheet" aswell even though it doesnt really look official/approved.
Have i done anything wrong already? is my introduction just too short/useless?

Level 3
:D welcome djoz, enjoy this place(very active community)

damn, if i were to stay at this forum for 1/2 an hour and anserwed every welcome thread, id have 1000 posts

Level 12
Thanks for the welcoming :)
I sure know this is an active place, if you check my maps you'll notice how many models i took from here :grin:
Ive been comin to the hive since longago but i never felt the need to register until yesterday, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.