• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi, Im back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Rui said:
Pointless posts. I've met two people like that but one was 19 years old and his topics weren't COMPLETLY pointless and the other looked like a real kid.

That is all.

-Rui

ouch, that should hurt Doodi

Level 3
Ugggh, these threads are annoying, just make a Welcome, Away, Returning thread like we did at ModForge, it keeps all the stupid in one place.

On a slightly related note, welcome back.

Level 9
Who are you again?

This thing?
Doodi = this?
pileofshit.gif

Level 10
Rui said:
Raiju said:
Ouch, that should hurt Doodi

It was not a real insult, just to say that he's acting like a a little child.

-Rui

actually, he's 11 or 12(sorry.).

and i don't post pointless topics like this even when i'm gone for weeks!

Level 9
qwerty said:
Rui said:
Raiju said:
Ouch, that should hurt Doodi

It was not a real insult, just to say that he's acting like a a little child.

-Rui

actually, he's 11 or 12(sorry.).

and i don't post pointless topics like this even when i'm gone for weeks!

Rui is 11/12 too. being a child/pre-teen its no blame for stupidity

Ouch, that would hurt Doodi?
I dont really care hehehehehehe...
Say wat u want!

oh dear dont tempt me...i already got my warn of the month

Level 9
mierda

the best thing to do with him is simply ignore

my bet is that he have his funky little fun of the day just by being criticized by everyone

let him talk...alone

Level 3
bleh... if a guy is older then another, it doesnt mean he is smarter/has more respect for other ppl
oh yea, i have read somewhere, that kids above 13 years old, cant play games ONLINE... haha

oh dear dont tempt me...i already got my warn of the month

i guess that was because of me... sorry anyway :wink:

oh, and doodi's replies havent lacked respect in my opinion (at least the ones i have seen)... but yea, just make a thread just to say u r back, its stupid at best :lol:

Level 25
Doodi, have you yet noticed the irony of the fact that you absolutely fail at typing, often completely forgetting to include capital letters and apostrophies, not to mention your use of the three letters p, p and l in the misguided attempt to, I believe, make it look like a word and your strange act of throwing the letter "u" in places were one should normally place the word "you", yet Rui, who is younger than you, types about ten hundred times better?

Have you EVER stopped to think about that? Typing like me, with full sentances and stuff, tends to bring about the air of one who actually puts thought and effort into what he rights

Infact, here's a quick demonstration

"So, once in WC3, I had so many armies attacking at the one spot at the one time, that I crashed my entire computer. How would you feel?"

Compare to

"so, once in wc3 i had so many armes attacking at the 1 spot at the 1 time, that i crashed my entire computer how wuld u feel"

That hurt me to type that

I'll just sit here and slowly die from that pain

Now, in all seriousness, I can excuse people who don't have English as their first language from making a few mistakes such as no capitalisation and the like, but for someone who, for the past 13 years of his life has been subject to, and has been speaking, the English language?

That is unforgivable

And yes, I am what is known as a "Grammer Nazi". Though, why the term is "Grammer Nazi", I'll never know. I prefer "Grammer Enforcer". Enforcer has that nice ring to it

WTF, this so called "stupid" topic already has over 30 replies, that's just insane.

Now, in all seriousness, I can excuse people who don't have English as their first language from making a few mistakes such as no capitalisation and the like, but for someone who, for the past 13 years of his life has been subject to, and has been speaking, the English language?

That is unforgivable
maybe he's dislexic (stupid word actually, people woh are dislexic have no chance of spelling it correctly).

And I think there is nothing really wrong with mistyping something from time to time, like "u" insted of "you", but misspelling all the time? that's just stupid, exept if you are dislexic.

Level 8
Choose an answer:

Doodi supposes himself to be a funny person;

Doodi suffers on Parkinson;

Doodi stutters in speech and text;

Doodi is just insane.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.