• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi all! I'm new here so i thought it would be nice to introduce myself.
I'm 17 old boy from Serbia. I'm currently working on a few big project (i hope some of them is going to see the light of day) so i thought i gonna need help. I'm pretty experienced with World Editor(JASS and GUI especially) so I'll try to help other people with their projects and problems...

Level 3
So what kind of projects are you working on?
Well i'm acctually active on two projects. One of them is a realy big Open RPG with lots of stuff (like combat sytem from WOW, leveling and class system from DS, lots of skills, items, quests and realy good equipment system) althought its taking me lot of time. Other is turn based wc3 game (something like Etherlords). Both of them are about 60% done.
Je li si ti Nosferatu koji je na maps'n'mods?
Da :emote_cool:

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Welcome -Nosferatu-

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::coolgrunt:

Status
Not open for further replies.