• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hi, from Portland, OR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jib

J

Jib

Greetings everyone!

I'm Jib, and I've have had an interest in Blizzard's Warcraft saga since late 2002. Having enjoyed Blizzard's Starcraft, as well as the live-action LotR movies out at the time, I really couldn't help but just enjoy Warcraft III!:grin: Especially by how the Map Editor program was so advanced compared to the one from Starcraft.

I even once had a plan to make my own version of WC3's last level with the Map Editor, but unfortunately it never came close to coming to fruition.:sad: Now, however, I have an idea of doing my own custom campaign with WC3. Even though I haven't played WC3 since 2005, I'm definitely interested.

I find it cool to be a part of a WC3 Mod-Editors community such as this. Even though I don't make custom models, I find this place to have quite an interesting variety of unit models. Some of which would be interesting additions to my custom campaign, with the editors'/artists' permission of course.

So that is my introduction to the Hive. I hope to enjoy it here, get to know some fellow Blizzard fans, and see some cool custom mods. If anyone would like to know more about me, feel free to ask.

Sincerely, Jib

P.S.
I'd like to take this opportunity to mention that I'm currently a finalist in a contest that offers the winner a trip to see the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza. To see such an ancient city would be the thrill of a lifetime!:cool: So if anyone would like to help me, please support me at the following: http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/vote/peters/

Status
Not open for further replies.