• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi can someone help me with this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am currently creating a spell that only targets on sleep units.
Nightmare
lv1 350 dmg
lv2 450 dmg
lv3 550 dmg
But i just cant seem to make it target a sleep unit. After it targets, and the unit wakes up, i can still target it again.

Level 11
I don't know but I think that you could make a trigger. Event obviously a Unit begins casting an ability. Condition, ability being cast equal to Nightmare. And now you put an if condition. If the Target Unit of Ability being cast is sleeping (I hope that this exists... didn't check) then you order the caster to stop and post a Game- Message "|cffffcc00Unit is not sleeping|r" or something to make it as real as possible. Else, you make three Ifs for each level and put no Else for these ifs. At Then condition for these ifs you decrease the life of the target so the life decrease for the main spell should be none. You can also make a spell that is only damaging and put nothing at else. It means that if the target unit is asleep it will not be stopped and will damage it. Hope it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.