• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi at all ;) No idea how to start of here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
HI guys, I want to do something for you and me, but I have to idea or let's say different, I have to idea what to do and how difficult it's to start something new :smile:

So, give me some help, maybe from guys, who have a lot more experience and maybe who started like me, and who wished, they had someone who talked to them ...

Chaos:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 8
hi.

and...what?

The problem is, I have no idea ... in other words, I just know the basics of the whole stuff, except Modeling or professionel Mapping, the reason I posted this:
I do not want to start of somewhere. let's say mapping or anything else, work for some days/weeks, and all I'll get, is maybe a few comments like, "nice map" or "not bad" ... I want to create something what is needed, or something like that, it's difficult to put this into words :sad:

Level 8
Yeah, creating a good melee map is hard, because everything must be balanced properly and all the rest. Good luck if you decide to undertake it :)

MELEE MAP ? For what ? I think there's a huge amount of MELEE MAPS by Blizzard Entertainment ... but it sounds good, is there any open contest for it ?

If not, I could try myself as what you suggested, Iconing or whatever ...

I do not know what I could do, and I'm able to learn ... :grin:

Level 8
Well do you think your a good terrainer? if you are BECOME MY SLAVE!--I mean if you are you can help me in one of me projects....if you want :p :spell_breaker:

No offense to ya, but I keep working alone ... There'll be the time for teamworking for me, but it's won't be in nearly future, I think MELEE MAP is what I want now to do, where is some kind of Contest or Request, so I can depend on some rules, maybe wanted Terrains, or which MODES 2on2 or FFA etc. 2-12 Player etc. Someone know where I could find something like that :wink:

Level 6
No offense to ya, but I keep working alone ... There'll be the time for teamworking for me, but it's won't be in nearly future, I think MELEE MAP is what I want now to do, where is some kind of Contest or Request, so I can depend on some rules, maybe wanted Terrains, or which MODES 2on2 or FFA etc. 2-12 Player etc. Someone know where I could find something like that :wink:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.