• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Heya, I'm Khazujira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Yo, I'm Khazujira or Khazuji for short.

Full name: Christian Josh G. Cruz
(Why Khazujira? Long story)

Why am I here?
I'm an interested map maker, I do maps and other stuffs. I like the Warcraft 3 World Editor because of it's ability to perform anything you want it to do. I need resources so I came across this site. I'm forced by myself to register because almost all resources and user-submitted resources are here. Just a nice place I'm looking for. :grin:

I was actually downloading models and reading tuts here before I registered. There's a lot of stuff here so I wanted to register and become a part of this community. :smile:

Ask me anything. I don't mind. :wink:

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that I, too, am a Filipino. No racism mates. Let's be good to each other. Like a Panda/Pandaren :D They are white, they are black, they are also Asians but they are still cool :D

Last edited:
Level 3
@ Aesthetics: Heya, thanks! And I sure will :D

@ Warlord Ajer'laroir: Thank you too, I am already having a great time here :D

Level 16
cool! another member! the forums are where the fun starts! (mostly in off-topics)
well come!
also, when you post your map, watch out for lightbolt, he's usually ranting about the descriptions, like, make it colorful, screenshots, etc. but don't worry! he won't bite!
(sigh* didn't made an introduction when i first signed up on the HIVE.)

Level 3
@T.K.009: Hahaha, I'll be sure to watch out! Thanks for the greetings, man! You're a Filipino too right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.