• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, name is Kamil and I come to THW to hopefully learn something about making maps :] Currently, I'm working on a ORPG project, 'Tales of Merynda', which is basically your typical everyday ORPG inspired by hits like Defiance's, The Black Road, and Gaias Retaliation. I'm really working on this project to learn on my mistakes, how to make better maps. I've played Wc3 from 10-11 years old, I remember just getting on bnet and playing a random hero arena that I found. I had no idea what was going on, but people told me I was doing good, and that's what really pulled me into wc3. I started making little maps here and there for fun, none of which I ever finished due to lack of resources, inspiration, ideas, team, etc., but in return I've got a good idea about what's up in the editor. I'm doing really basic triggering in GUI, I'm currently in a java class in high school, which kinda helped me a little, but I'm still a nub in that field and I can't help leaks and bugs, lol. When it comes to terraining I think I do better, it comes a lot easier to me, and lets just say its more beautiful than my triggers, hehe.

I'm 100% Polish, and very proud of it. I came to the US when I was like 10, got a PC from my family, and within the first month of coming here, my parents decided to buy me a game, so we went to the store, and luckily, I picked warcraft off the shelf :p

Well anyways, hey THW, whats up? :p

Oh and on side note, lol, I made this account back in January '09, I've never actually used it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.