• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well how do I start. I've been playing Warcraft 3 since I was 13 (I'm 19 now) have gone by many different b.net names and have made and helped out with many popular maps. (Sadly the only one that I helped out with back in the day that's still even remotely popular is Island Defense). I've been coming here for years but I never signed up.

I'm working on a major Warcraft III project, a single player RPG that's... well pretty to say the least. Don't have any idea how fucking long it's gonna take to finish (Only around 4% done or some shit like that, been really busy with life) It's already quite massive at 4%, all the terrain is done... yes, the terrain on this epic sized map is only about 2%, the other 2% done are some systems and spells)

I play on b.net east, not west even though I live on the west coast. Mostly because a lot of my friends play on east as well.

Well other than that, I'm in a duo Metalcore (it's a genre of music, a couple other bands in the genre are August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold [Early], Of Mice & Men) project with my girlfriend, I do harsh vocals (screams), play bass guitar and drums. (I also do a bit of synth composition and violin.) The link to our band page is on my profile.

Well... thanks for the warm welcome! If there is one, I seem to remember there being a bias to anime enthusiasts around here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.