• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey name is ihatecapslock, I'm on US East and ive been playing WCIII for a while now, I've been trying my hand at mapmaking recently and I've come here because this seems like a place where there are a lot of helpful people. I hope that I will be able to contribute something to these forums and site. Sooo thats all I guess!

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Welcome to The Hive Workshop ihatecapslock.

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::grin:

Level 6
Welcome to The Hive Workshop ihatecapslock.

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::grin:

I hate that, its like a bot, but a cool one! you didnt do this for me... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.