• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
First forum to ask me to introduce myself, heh.

So hey, the name's Maria, or Trilogy as I usually name myself around in the Internet. I was born in Germany, though I'm of Bulgarian descent, and I spent quite a few years of my childhood there. I just moved to my new home at a town named Plovdiv in Eastern Europe.

I've been playing and modding wc3 for a while now, though I've rarely completed anything aside from small, worthless maps.

I've noticed the community here is pretty awesome and helpful, so I decided to hang around here and see if I can help with some of the local projects (until I get going with the real life in my new surroundings anyway).

Misclenatious stuff about me:
- I love music. From rap to rock to reggae, I'm fond of it all.
- I've been playing Blizzard games since the original StarCraft. As such, I've grown very fond of their style.
- In real life... mnah, I'll reveal more as I get to know you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.