• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey! i want some suggestion for a Shock Spells Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
I am currently making a Shock Spells Pack...

i have 2 shocks done...

Dark shock : Deal dmg to enemy unit (Damage have 20% chance of criting) and heals the caster... can also heal an allied unit... if the allied unit is an undead it will be more effective...

Brain Shock : Burn 1/2/3x intel of the caster in mana to the targeted unit, if targeted unit is a hero it will give 1/2/3x intel of the targeted hero to the Caster. Also Silence the target.

and now i would like to have some suggestion... i would like to make about 8 shocks... If u have suggestion i would like them to be simple... but if there is some rly good complicated idea... i'll make them :p

EDIT: 9 shocks done now :p

so.. every ideas are welcome :p

(Plz... dont take the ideas of my shocks to make it and post it...)

Last edited:
Level 15
ok how bout rock shock(corny i know lol) a boulder drops on the targetted unit shattering and dealing X damage and stunning for X seconds. the smaller rock chunks fly up in the air and fall back down falling in random spots in a X area. if unit is hit by smaller rock does X damage and slows the unit.
its complicated but i have faith in you kola

Level 5
Nervous System Shock - Once this is activated whoever touches you will have a Nerve Shock and will Freeze for 15 minutes.

Mana - 20 per minute
Cooldown - 1 Minute.

Effect - Freezes any enemy attacks you for 15 minutes.

Bonus Effect - This shock could even steal your enemies mana if your Lucky.
Side Effects - Once your Mana reaches 0 and this is still activated... You will Freeze for 15 minutes. So its wise to remove this once your mana reaches the lowest point.

Level 5
Internal Organs Shock.

It only haves a VERY,VERY,VERY little chance to work.
Because once this work the Victim will be dead.

Level 6
i think that you could make a spell that freezes you and i donnt mean that you get frozen like ice i mean that you stand still or you could make make a shock that you die in a second. a soul caming out of the body like the hero when he dies than the soul comes out.

:):):):)

Level 7
Water Shock: Slow speed of target and units within 300 aoe.

Electric Shock: Deals damage to the target, if target is affected by water shock the spell will deal double damage

Level 5
World Shock

Description
: This spell came from the God Of Domination who nearly Destroyed Earth Years ago. After a few years Humans appeared in earth, And other races Orc,Elf and the Scourge. The God Of Domination has created a Hero with a Spell called "World Shock".

Skill Effects: When a Hero uses this Spell, Balls of lighting will appear in Circular Motion and started to Spread accross the map killing those who got hit... But sometimes this Spell will also "Miss" you and you will survive.. Or sometimes it will just disappear when it hits an Object... Or sometimes its never gunna disappear and starts to conquer the map until it reached the outer realms..

Side-Effects : When u use 5 of those spell, its enough. But when you use 6, You will explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.