• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey, i need something for my clan map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
If your making a loading screen you need to be able to save the image into a .tga file (Adobe Photoshop or PaintShop Pro) and you need to download the LoadingScreen.Mdx File.
Then go to the Import Manager, import the LoadingScreen.Mdx file and import your image (saved as a .TGA file or as a BLP file; either will work).
Save and close the map.
Open the map up and go to scenario and loading screen.
Select LoadingScreen.mdx
Save the map and test it. It should show up. :eek:

Level 3
What Name?.

What Shall the tga/blp file be named as?.
-I have to problems with loadingsreens.
But shall the file be named with Fullscreen.tga/blp
cause all say that? Please help me. :?

Level 13
kk no problem.
When you save the file you can name it whatever you want. For the sake of creativity lets say you save the file as "LoadingScreenPicture.Tga". (the image needs to be 512x512 in size)
Now you want to open that file in the image extractor and convert it to a .blp file.
"LoadingScreenPicture.Blp" now.
After that all ya hafta do is import it into your map (via Import Manager [F12]) and change the path to "FullScreen.Blp" (Proper Case)

Status
Not open for further replies.