• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading screen request for finishing touch of my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hey guys im working on my map the adventure of the unknown. i just needed a loading screen which would suite my map. i found one but i dont know how to make the 4 parts thingy and i suck at editing images. so could you please help me out here. all help will be appreciated and reputed.

could you please make this image full screen. keep it high quality only .
and could u write in a scaredy handwriting in the between " The adventure of the unknown "
Please this would make the finishing touch of my map.
thank you very much if you make it and still thank you for reading my request!

Attachments

• 12_17.jpg
    12_17.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 127
Level 2
I can make the loading screen for you!

Hey I'll gladly make the loading screen for you just give me the map and the picture that u want! ill even make it animated if you like but its only one animation cause i only know that one and it just slides from bottom right of screen to top left of screen
but it still looks cool just let me know if you would like me to do the things :xxd:

Level 2
hey man i have the picture and a pretty scary text or at least to me if u have any specdic colot or gradient let me know and heres a list of fonts if you would like a different look also let me know if u would like the picture or text transparents i can do 1 color or a 2 color mix let me know which color and where it is placed like top/bottom leftside/rightside diagonal which way things like that! hope this helps im doing the best i can!!!
this is the font that im using... F'Donkulous Font @ 1001Fonts.com

This is a list of fonts that you can select from i would be happy to use any font just let me know which one as soon as possible!
http://www.1001fonts.com/fonts_overview.html?page=1&category_id=14&preview_text=
remember there are tons of pages with a huge list of fonts!!!

Level 2
Import all these files use these custom paths...
ill number each file number 1 is the first file 2 is the second file ect as it shows on the links itself pretty much but use mine cause some of them arent quite correct...
the loading screen is in highest quality as i could get it that is by far the best quality i have ever seen in a loading screen i have made so hope you like it
1: load.blp512x512.blp
2: war3mapPreview.tga
3: LoadingScreen.mdx
4: LoadingScreen.mdl

Attachments

• load.blp512x512.blp
    342.9 KB · Views: 81
  • map preview.TGA
    192 KB · Views: 88
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 93
  • LoadingScreen.mdl
    1.3 KB · Views: 104
Level 2
maplover use this

maplover use this to see how i used the paths and stuff... and remember to see the loading screen
Scenario>Map Loading Screen>Use Imported File>LoadingScreen.mdx

Attachments

• maplover use this.w3x
    526.4 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.