• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Hey good guys can you help me in that please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to create a spell this spells works as a healing life and mana over time (scroll of regeneration), incrases speed(scroll of speed), incrases atack(roar) of nearby units, what I must do for susseful create this spell?

THANK You Soooo Much Guys!

Level 17
I want to create a spell this spells works as a healing life and mana over time (scroll of regeneration), incrases speed(scroll of speed), incrases atack(roar) of nearby units, what I must do for susseful create this spell?

THANK You Soooo Much Guys!

basically u must do in trigger if u want make this 3 effect with single spell or u must do spellbook.

when u cast ur ability then modify movespeed and start a periodic timer what give +hp/mp every second and when its over decrease the move speed

2. make a spellbook, but endurance aura (that aura increase muvespeed+regen,no?) on it and mana regeneration aura set target allowed self to both, add spellbook to unit when u cast ur ability, disable spellbook, wait x second and remove it

Status
Not open for further replies.