• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroRatBlademaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Edit of the blademaster model, changing textures and head. I removed his flag an his collar.
This is my first try at using other tools for modeling and i think the moel is good
I'm aceppting any ieias for imrpoving the model, so please comment
sorry for the bad description and english...

Keywords:
Rat, Blademaster, HeroRat, Samurai
Contents

HeroRatBlademaster (Model)

HeroRatBlademaster (Model)

Reviews
00:02, 7th Jul 2010 anarchianbedlam: It's a pretty simple edit. Head change, weapon change and texture edit. But it's not bad for your first model. But there are a few things that could be fixed. Please remove all the unused or unnecessary bones...

M

00:02, 7th Jul 2010
anarchianbedlam: It's a pretty simple edit. Head change, weapon change and texture edit. But it's not bad for your first model. But there are a few things that could be fixed. Please remove all the unused or unnecessary bones. (like the bones that held up the blademaster's necklace) to keep the filesize down. You could probably give this model more of a neck too. But from a technical standpoint, everything checks out ingame. I am going to leave this as pending until you update it so you can get more comments/suggestions

Changes are not made. Model rejected.