• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroRangerGhost

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Custom Ghost Ranger unit model - warcraft3. By ArchonClock / Archonian / Grey Archon

If used in any way, in it's current form or any alterations, give me full credit.

!HOW TO USE!
STEP 1: Import in Worldeditor.
STEP 2: Simply add 'Textures\', ass the blp file's path. So that's:

Textures\GhostlyRanger.blp

Enjoy!

~ Grey Archon
Contents

HeroRangerGhost (Model)

HeroRangerGhost (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 13th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (9) Excellent! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. [x] The model...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 13th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (9) Excellent!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
[x] The model has a corresponding icon in the resources vault of THW.

Werewulf: This is just simple transparency setting, this can be done in WE. Rejected.

Level 11
It looks good. But in the screenshot the cape isn't ghostly. And I can't try it in-game because I'm not on my computer. But I won't rate because it might just be the screenshot.

Level 3
Yah cool.... but you can get the same effect here if you change the units opacity with a simple trigger. The results are exactly the same lookin as his but the portrait changes too. then just change the animation speed in the editor and then you end up with a ghost that walkis like a ghost should. Nice tho