• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroPitlord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my 2nd skin now. This skin took me about 50 minutes. If you think it looks ugly - you're right. Tell me what i can do better!

Keywords:
Pit, lord, demon, doom, evil
Contents

HeroPitlord (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: All filters AGAIN
Level 5
Hmmm, sorry, but it doesn't look like it took 50 minutes. It looks more like you changed the colour on somethings, and then added a filter over it. Try doing a little more free hand. I know it's hard, but the end result is worth it. Also, definetly add more shading.

Level 13
ugh, thats pure crap
Tell me what i can do better!
try to look at some good skinners here (saikann, sansui, hueter, and me? :]), maybe you could try to get an overview of what to do and not to do. first, you gotta do a freehand, second, no filters, recolor, cnp, only freehanding would be good for you.

and take your time on your skins, and spend it well, for 50 minutes, thats pretty bad.

Level 3
u drew lines and used plastic filter (if its called tat in english :( darn my photoshop ) try freehanding and shading. do it with dodge n burn or try with different levels of colors (a real good friend of mine does that and he makes the most beutifull art, but ok its his job though :p)