• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HEROGoblinALCHEMIST

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

HEROGoblinALCHEMIST (Model)

Rommel

Hosted Project: HoS
Level 19
Hmm... why don't you make optional a sound-free version? It would be several times less to download and I'm sure many modders don't care about his sounds (at least I don't). Everything else... what can I say, perfection!

Level 6
He is actually riding some sort of mutated Ogre. It has bulbs all over its body and looks pretty sick. Surely a victim to the Alchemist's wicked experiments. :twisted:

Level 2
The Goblin doesn't give the mutation he rides money, every once in a while, he slaps the mutation, and it bends down, picks up a gold coin, and gives it to the Goblin. I love this hero, though. It's very strange how Blizzard put this in the patch and forgot to take it out, but only in certain languages. This model wasn't even in the English 1.15 patch. But, oh well, thanks for allowing us to download the model.

Level 7
Buttons are alredy in game:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAcidBomb.blp <--> ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNAcidBomb.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNTransmute.blp <--> ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNTransmute.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNHealingSpray.blp <--> ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNHealingSpray.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNChemicalRage.blp <-Ultimate-> ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNChemicalRage.blp

Level 1
So theres never gonna be a hero portait for the hero? I can work everything besides the speeches, which im working on, but the thing that bothers me the most is the portrait. Please make it work, thanks.

Level 2
I used Win MPQ and MPQ View to try and find the spell icons after they didn't show up in the editor when I put in the file path. I couldn't find any of the icons using either of these programs. I looked in war3.mpq, war3x.mpq, war3patch.mpq, and war3xlocal.mpq

Whitch 1 of these are the icons in!!?? Also, where are the spells located?

Level 2
Can't some one write down all the path's i can't get it to wirk.. fuckin annoying... This, is i wanna use it in a campain map. but i cant get th path's right... plz make a Readme file with the Download, or some on write them down in here.. plz :(

Level 1
If you want the portraits, just open up the demo map and export the portraits that are found in the map.

Level 11
You guys do know that Blizzard is going to release this hero in the next patch right? If you want the portrait/icon(spells)/sound just wait until it's released.

Level 4
......I'm sorry to say it but......Blizzard released the Goblin Alchemist......

Stupid Blizzard making people do hard work and then releases it after people worked so hard......