• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroFarSeer

Keywords:
troll far seer wolf rider goblin
Contents

HeroFarSeer (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Not the best quality, but could be useful.
Level 12
the sheild should be taken out, and the model looks a bit awkward, i suggest redoing his legs (does he have any?) the arms look kind short but good idea

Level 3
hey be a bit bloody contructive it's a goo idea but u shoulds change it to a lotr warg make the guy a blackish/green orc change the wolf to light brown and black spots and add a big but not too big sword with NO shield it'll look cool i know it's alot but just telling u how :) if this sux don't blame me i don't make models just an idea :D

Level 5
reaally bad the staff is not attchded to body sheild rubish hardl any changes at all 1/5 no effort at all

Level 5
Good idea... but like everyone else is saying, it needs work.
The head is obviously a troll head, not a goblin one. If you intended it to be a troll hero, please remove the "goblin" search tag.
Take out the shield and redo his weapon... both look terrible. Making your own weapon was a good effort, but in this case try taking a weapon from another model.
It is a good, origional idea... just work a bit more on it. Much better than I could do :)