• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes Tale Stories and Lores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna necro the thread, so here's something I've observed:
A youngster living in a rural village far from the high walls of cities and grand castles, Angus is a true town hero in every sense. Famous for never shying away from quests no matter how risky, Angus is known as a daring, brave warrior among the townsfolks and an idol for the ladies. Angus' sense of wanderlust is, however, much stronger than his sense of heroism; which motivated him to leave his hometown behind and set foot on a great adventure to explore the mysteries of the outside world. Desiring to achieve fame and fortune whilst earning his true place among the legends upon his triumphant return one day, Angus rode away to the unknown lands ahead, completely unaware of what fate had in store for him...

I don't think 'idol' is the right word here.. You know if you have an idol, you would emulate him/her in any way. Angus isn't a girl, and ladies, aren't boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.