• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Heroes and Empires BETA v8.8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Heroes and Empires BETA v8.8 (Map)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
This is the Legendary
|Heros and Empires 8.8 BETA|
This is A completly diffrent game from heros and empires 7.1H
It was hosted 3 times in 1.5 months and not many know it exists.

Concepts / impressive things.
You build your hero choosing each ability and stuff.
Houses are 1 x 1 instead of 2 x 2
Farms are realy big yet Actualy have people moving on them.
Trees regrow using a building not an ability peasants have.
And much more!

I look foward to more people hosting this map. :D

Level 1
mm this is really old.. and really buggy, I suggest you guys stick with 7.1h seeing as Beta 8.8 is 6+ months old and really buggy and out of date. 7.1h also has more heroes and tons more features..

It's not that different.. It's plays pretty much the same, sometimes it's a bit harder though..

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I do not think this is very old I think this is a beta version of a new project that the heros and empires team is working on. I also got a 7.7 that was still along the orignal concepts.

P.S. can anyone tell me the web adress for the heros and empires website web adress all those given ingame do not work.

Level 1
mm No it's not something new they are working.. LordSquad is working on a Space Invaders clone and isn't putting out many maps. If this was newer than the other one then it'd be up on the site..

FinalLegacy just got his comp fixed and just started work on new terrain..
I talk to both these guys like daily about new features and other mapping stuff.. If you checked their forums posted with other map you'd get all the info.. All the maps marked BETA in the HaE series were pre- 1.0, 7.1h is the latest release.

Oh and the site you are looking for is posted with the other 7.1h download here on wc3sear.ch just search for it and you'll find it.

Level 1
This Map is really great! :)
Have the older version, but this is much better :D
Keep the good work up

Level 1
Oh yeah, here's the main HaE site get the newest version there:
http://heroesandempire.proboards37.com/index.cgi

or get it here:
http://www.refuchi.net/~hae/

Level 1
Die hard wanting all maps. Tip dont try to do that, currently all versions together is like 1.5gb disk space :shock: . and 7.2 is out. (btw all changes from 8.8 had a reason. The abilitys from 8.8 toke too long to load and everyone toke the same ones mostly. the houses became bigger to reduce lagg. farms were too big with all the stuff on it and they could be bugged ( build near a cliff). The regrowing trees was sometimes a little annoying (workers getting stuck because the trees behind them regrew)