• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDemonHunter Cloud Robe.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This is my first skin, Its free hand with a filter for the hair, I posted 12/14 drafts in the screen shot. Please Comment, dont request unless it something for this skin that you'd wish I would change.

This is my amber dark mage, I thought that would be original. I got the idea to use amber as armor from the game: The elders' scrolls: Oblivion.

J-christian

Keywords:
Amber, amber, Dark, dark, Mage, mage, Gem, gem, Yellow, yellow, Cloud, cloud, Demon, demon, Hunter, hunter
Contents

HeroDemonHunter Cloud Robe.blp (Texture)

Reviews
23:57, 7th Jan 2010 67chrome: The wrapping job for the face of this model is natoriously bad, but you still need to work on how your skin wraps onto it more, the eyes look out of place. Usually it takes me 10-20 tries to get a face down the way I...

M

23:57, 7th Jan 2010
67chrome: The wrapping job for the face of this model is natoriously bad, but you still need to work on how your skin wraps onto it more, the eyes look out of place. Usually it takes me 10-20 tries to get a face down the way I want it, you should try tweaking it's details as well.

The armor is rather blurry and undefined, I'd recommend reviewing some of the skinning tutorials at this site to get the right techniques down for creating whatever armor this character should have, but right now it doesn't look like much of anything but a mess. (the skinning tutorials are listed under 2D art tutorials by the way).

Overall this skin is rather lacking in several regards though, and until the body starts looking like something I don't have any specifics to point out, other than that it needs a lot more work :(