• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Herod, the Scarlet Champion.blp

Herod, the Scaret Champion <BR>
Here's another unit of the Scarlet Crusade, but this time it's the Champion. Can be used as boss in Scarlet Monastery. Originally has Enrage and Whirlwind spells.

Here's my Concept:
Hope you like it :)
If you have any suggestions what to do with the hair, say (it can't be alphaed)

Update: Now i think the abs looks better :p

Enjoy :)

Keywords:
Scarlet, Crusader, Monastery, Red, Crusade, Human, Champion, Herod, Warrior, Paladin
Contents

Herod, the Scarlet Champion (Texture)

Reviews
08:41, 21st Jul 2011 67chrome: Overall this looks well done enough for approval, though you should really fix the abs. Do a google image search or even look at the shirtless skins in WC3 for ideas, the bands across his chest now look more armor like...

M

08:41, 21st Jul 2011
67chrome: Overall this looks well done enough for approval, though you should really fix the abs. Do a google image search or even look at the shirtless skins in WC3 for ideas, the bands across his chest now look more armor like than organic.

Abs don't normally look like that.
what? what is abs? axe?

Looks good, but i think that you should alpha out the teeths.
well, the hair and the teeth can't be alphaed, i've already tried, i dont know if it only don't works for me, but...
any suggetions what do i make with them?

Oh, and don't look at the flag on the texture, that's just Hellscrem's bad wrap... took me 1 hr to make it look right x)

Level 8
Btw, why does he have a flag? he doesn't have a flag in the picture
Can the flag be alphaed out?

Btw, why does he have a flag? he doesn't have a flag in the picture
Can the flag be alphaed out?
no way... it has Team Color.
I'm not good at modelling, so i can't remove the TC, and even if i could, i must alpha the axe handle too... and i like him with that flag :) The Champions must bear a Flag...

Hm.. the guy has a helmet.. perhaps you could try to convert the hair and a bit of head?
emm, i don't think it will work, but ill try...

ohh, sorry, forgot the word...
emm, ill try to fix it.

less dodge and burn. its really quite clear from all the blurriness of the skin, that your using the dodge and burn tool with a fuzzy brush, try to select your main colour and select highlight and shading colours for you to work off of, dodge and burn are good for final shading details, and small little points, but to use it as a method of shading completely doesnt work well.

~Dentothor

Level 4
what? what is abs? axe?

well, the hair and the teeth can't be alphaed, i've already tried, i dont know if it only don't works for me, but...
any suggetions what do i make with them?

Oh, and don't look at the flag on the texture, that's just Hellscrem's bad wrap... took me 1 hr to make it look right x)

Lol :vw_wtf:ABS IS AKA ABSOULTE no joke its a biceps a biceps is a muscle aka Very Visible Stomach muscle that is a form of being Macho