• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero tavern help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys ive been trying to make my hero tavern so that when you chose a hero you cant chose another but no matter what I do I can always choose more than one these are my triggers
  • Start game
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Hero Chooser for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Hero Selector <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
is my first one for a hero selector and
  • Hero sell
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Selling unit)) Equal to Guild Hall
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Buying unit) from the game
      • Unit - Move (Sold unit) instantly to (Center of New Hero <gen>)
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Buying unit)) to (Center of New Hero <gen>) over 0.50 seconds
Is my second one for actually buying the hero idk if im missing a trigger so they can buy more than one but any help would be great :D :ogre_haosis: Thank you

Level 3
How does the trigger leak and i tried that Player Group - Pick every player in all players:
Player - Make Sold Unit-Type unavailable for training for picked player. but it didnt work it jsut made it worse :D.

How might i d othat Adiktuz?

Level 13
This is simple... just make a variable unit array and set all your heroes to each variable
ex:
set Hero[1] = Paladin
set Hero[2] = Archmage
set Hero[3] = Jaina
--------
Set HeroMax = 3
for each HeroLoop from 1 to HeroMax
Player - Make Hero[HeroLoop] unavailable for training for (Owner of (Sold Unit))

Level 3
Is HeroMax and HeroLoop triggers also and what type of triggers if they are

And this is not working Idk why please help :D
  • Tavern Sentinel
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • ((Sold unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • ((Owner of (Sold unit)) is in PlayersSentinel) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Loc = New Hero <gen>
      • Unit - Remove (Buying unit) from the game
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) for (Owner of (Buying unit)) at (Center of Loc) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Players and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player)
I tried the trigger leak fix thing.

Last edited:
Level 3
Ok so 2 heroes that's 2 unit arrays and 2 integers i will try this out thank you :)

Also If anyone knew how I would prefer if it would be able to right after you bought a hero the keep or wherever you were buying it from would turn into a regular keep and you couldn't see who you could buy anyways :)

Last edited:
Level 13
Ok so 2 heroes that's 2 unit arrays and 2 integers i will try this out thank you :)

Also If anyone knew how I would prefer if it would be able to right after you bought a hero the keep or wherever you were buying it from would turn into a regular keep and you couldn't see who you could buy anyways :)
as I said....
add this to your trigger Hero Sell

for each HeroLoop from 1 to HeroMax
Player - Make Hero[HeroLoop] unavailable for training for (Owner of (Sold Unit))

this makes all the heroes unavailable for the player who bought the unit....

Status
Not open for further replies.