• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Stat Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok, I'm helping my friend Irkie500, make a map where, in the first three minutes, you're an egg and a chemist.

The chemist gives the egg some tomes and it gets some stats, might even level up with enough xp tomes... after the three minutes i've put in the GUI a trigger that selects a random unit from 10, and replaces it, with a neat special effect and all.

I also have in that same GUI Trigger ( I'm not so much into JASS right now... :sad: ) to retain experience, strength, and intelligence. The experience part works...if the egg had 100 xp, the new guy has 100 xp... but.. i can't get the stats to go over with it...

Here's the GUI Trig
Ididitandshortenedit.jpg

Level 4
There are tomes that can be used to give one stat point each.

The egg has norm stats of 1, and the replacement has stats of 5 all around, so even if u don't feed the egg at all the end result should have stats of 6 starting off...or that's the idea at least..

Level 4
ok... that didn't work either...

I've tried variables...although im sure that doesn't work either..argh..this is buggin me.. If anyone has any ideas on how to transfer the first heroes stats to the next, just holler...my friend has gone to another site himself, idk y...but he has...

Level 10
I'm not sure if you've got your answer yet or even if im answering the right question because the posts and there wordings among lack of description in this thread are ridiulous regardless.

You might want to change the actions that modify the heros attributes from Add x, to Set To x. Use this actions intead:

• Hero - Modify Strength of (Last created unit): Set to (Strength of (Picked unit) (Include bonuses))

Status
Not open for further replies.