• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero Proper Names {setting a hero's proper name to a player's name}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
:cry:

How did they do it in Defiance ORPG? If you guys don't believe me go host a game.

I'll go check that. In the mean time, I can guarantee you, I am one hundred percent sure that it is absolutely impossible with GUI.

EDIT: Defiance ORPG doesn't do anything of that sort. The proper names are preset. If you just wanted to do that, you can go into the object editor, find the hero you want (search tool is useful here), and go into Text - Proper Names. Set the possible names you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.