• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Line Wars HatoZILLA Stylev2.7.2

A map I've been working on for a long time now. There are 44 heroes and 10 custom skins. There are over 150 items and 5 shops. More than 50 custom skills, a lot more. 3 tiers and the max stats commands. Have fun and Re-host!

HatoZILLA

--------------Updates in 2.7.2---------------
Changed some skins and some heroes skills
Made size (in KB) smaller for a slightly faster download
Contents

Hero Line Wars HatoZILLA Stylev2.7.2 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Yet another hero line wars version... but, it appears to work, be rather polished, and rather OK for hero line wars. approved.

M

Earth-Fury: Yet another hero line wars version... but, it appears to work, be rather polished, and rather OK for hero line wars. approved.

Level 6
"wrote it so you can understand it" oh that hurts. lol. the only reason i didn't understand was because the way you told me it always went into team one's area, you didn't explian how to get team 2 to their area. but what you pmed help. thanks.