• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Drops an item event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Well, you can just check if the heroes in an X* range around the item losing hero have the item or not and check if the hero is in your desired region (as Silvenon said).

*X should be the range you set in the GamePlay Constants as maximum range for hero item transfer. I don't know what's the default value.

Level 7
would you guess i've checked events twice and didn't notice that?

Feeling dumb now :cry: i guess it's no good working at war3 maps at late night after studying a whole day...

that event will do, at that point of the map there's just 1 unit with an inventory and the item is destroyed once it does its work :)

Level 7
i know a little jass, but i rather using it for spells than for cinematics or one time events (though i know i should be destroying one time triggers and this can be done only with JASS, since you can't destroy conditions and actions from GUI because they aren't saved in variables)

Status
Not open for further replies.