• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hero Create

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is much more complicated than it may seem.

If my memory serves me correctly you must make a behaviour that serves as the hero's leveling system.

Once you choose the parameters (how much exp per certain level) you can assign it to a unit.

Once the unit has the behaviour it will have an experience gain bar under its name in-game.

However assigning it abilities is a whole separate system.

I recommend you take a look at the tutorial section.

Level 19
Yes... you can...

If you don't know about something for sure please don't post in a relevant topic.

Edit: And you can save hero stats too.

SAVE?

Thats 100% irrelevant to the topic. The topic is about creating sc2 heroes and your talking about storing their data inside of a bank...

There is native support for hero resurrection in the same WC3 style fassion (alter). Just when I last tried it I did not quite get it working.

Indeed.
And I assumed that's what everyone would think I was hinting to when I said Banks.

no u cant

I suppose next time I need to .. explain myself for the reading impaired -.-'

Level 4
How do you make units heroes? +Rep for the help :pal:

:fp:If u still need help on this

Check out this website

I found it when i was making a map and it helped me alot ( See Step 4 Creating a Hero )
It has alot of screenshot and it's a great tutorial

Here u can also find how to setup Veterancy u will need this if u want to level your hero!
And also u can find how to make those attributes like strengt,agility etc and alot more like making a shop,items,abilities for heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.