• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero Choosesystem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey Guys,

i saw for few days the questeion how create the hero choosesystem like dota but i cant find the thread...so i have to ask again...

i hope anybody can help me or give me the link of the thread

thanking you in anticipation

greetz
Avail

Level 3
i have 2 teams and a herohall in the mid of the map and both teams can pick a hero of this hall but the heroes shall be spawn on the correct side of the team for example:

Rightside: Leftside:
Team A Team B
Player 1 Player 5
Player 2 Player 6
Player 3 Player 7
Player 4 Player 8

all heroes of team a will be spawn on the rightside and all heroes of team b spawn on the leftside.

i hope u know what i mean^^

Level 16
Only do something like this:
--------------------------------------
Events:
A unit owned by Player 1 Red enters region
A unit owned by Player 2 Blue enters region
A unit owned by Player 3 Teal enters region
A unit owned by Player 4 Purple enters region

Conditions:
Trigger unit is a hero equal to true

Actions:
Move (instantly) trigger unit to center of region

-----------------------------

And then you make another trigger as the same above. But change the players and the move (instantly) region.

Level 10
Are you looking for the triggers for all the modes dota has?

Anyway for i see what you want is this

Events: Unit owned by player 1 enter *****(region)[mass this trigger for how many players.]

Actions: If/then/else. If unit belong to an ally of ****(a player from team one)
then Move unit to ****(region of where that team belongs)[repeat for the other team and swap out player n region]

I cant give you the exact trigger since im in school but this should be the best for now ill edit later on

Status
Not open for further replies.