• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Battle v2.1

Reactions: Mr. avocado
Contents

Hero Battle v2.1 (Map)

Level 2
Yeah maps really need a better description if you want people to take a risk on playing them...
Hosting is too troublesome to do for a map that you aren't sure about.

Level 7
i think you should put an AI on that....

i edited your map for fun, removed so many things but added AI, don't worry im not gonna submit it here or anywhere but if u want the map, i could give you :p and just copy the AI (bcuz i removed the Castle, changed the heroes skills, removed secret hero shop, added new items to weapon guy (buyer and seller), etc.)

Level 4
Ok this is getting raly old.Kintak, i dont know how you think but the description is not a big deal (for me that is).It's not like when you download a map that you dont know what's it about is going to blow up or something :p .I;m just saing it's not a risk at all like you sayd
if you want people to take a risk on playing them...

Level 5
The description makes the people download more, because they now what they are expecting and makes it interesnitng, unless the preview its interesting enough, your downloads will not go up as much as if it had one so it does really matter :roll: