• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Abilities Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, I need help with one hero spells. First spell, second and third one has 4 levels but ultimate has only 3 levels.
First one:
Leap

Zephyr summons a gust of wind in the direction of his choosing, pushing and dealing damage to enemies it hits.
Action: Target Vector
Type: Enemy Units
Type: Magic
Range: 700
Radius: 250
Mana Cost: 120
Cooldown: 18.0 / 16.0 / 14.0 / 12.0 Seconds
Required Level: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7
Activation
Leaps to target position dealing 75 / 150 / 225 / 300 Magic damage. (Can be used to run from cliff)

Cyclones

Zephyr spawns a small cyclone on every kill he makes. Spawned cyclones automatically patrol around Zephyr and damage enemies they touch. Zephyr can, on command, consume a cyclone to heal himself.
Action: No Target
Activation
Consumes one cyclone, restoring 30 Health.
Can have a maximum of 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 cyclones active at any one time.
On Kill
Spawns a cyclone which lasts 50 seconds and deals 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 Magic damage per second to enemy heroes it touches and 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 / 15 Magic damage per second to all other enemy units or neutrals.
When the Cyclone expires, it heals Zephyr for 15 Health.

Wind Shield

Zephyr uses his control of the wind to create a protective barrier around himself, increasing his evasion and speeding him up. The barrier also has a chance to redirect incoming projectile based attacks back at the attacker.
Action
Passive
Activation
Applies Wind Shield to self for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds.
On Attack
Applies Wind Shield to self for 3 seconds when Zephyr lands an attack
This ability contains Evasion properties. Evasion properties do not stack. Instead, you will automatically use the Evasion from the item or ability that grants you the highest chance to evade.
Wind Shield Effects
6 / 9 / 12 / 15% Melee Evasion
10% Movement Speed
6 / 9 / 12 / 15% chance to redirect projectile based attacks back at the attacker.

Ultimate
Typhoon

Zephyr creates a mighty Typhoon, slowing movement speed and dealing damage to any units near it. The closer an enemy is to the center of the Typhoon, the higher the damage and speed reduction becomes.
Action: Target Position
Type: Enemy Units
Type: SuperiorMagic
Range: 500
Radius: 550
Mana Cost: 100 / 150 / 200
Cooldown: 100.0 Seconds
Required Level: 6 / 11 / 16
Activation
Grants Zephyr 1 Cyclone per second while Typhoon is active and applies Harsh Winds to enemies who remain in a 550 radius.

Charges are based on the distance an enemy is from the center of the Typhoon. The closer they are, the more charges are applied.

Enemies who are within 60 units of the center are snared to minimum movespeed and take maximum damage regardless of charges.

The Typhoon lasts 6 / 8 / 10 seconds.
Harsh Winds Effects
Movespeed Slow Per Charge: 0.01
Deals up to 60 / 80 / 100 Magic damage per second

Level 5
First skill is Leap ability, you leap to target location dealing damage to all enemy units in path and knocking them back (100 yards).

First skill is Leap ability, you leap to target location dealing damage to all enemy units in path and knocking them back (100 yards).

I'll try to do it... is it okay to be in vJASS(just for MUI)... or its okay to be non-mui?...

so he will jump in a trajectory or is it okay to have him just move forward like waveform?

Last edited:
Check this out...

Leap and Cyclones ability...others maybe next time...

Note:

Leap summon cannot be controlled by Hero but attacks every enemy units
within its range

why does the hero doesnt leap on leap??? plus I think it should be point targeted and I think the cyclone must move towards the target position and not moving to random enemies. but I'm not sure

-Leaps to target position dealing 75 / 150 / 225 / 300 Magic damage. (Can be used to run from cliff)-

btw, I think its a bad idea to lock the camera onto the character in a test map... and there are leaks...

Level 29
why does the hero doesnt leap on leap??? plus I think it should be point targeted and I think the cyclone must move towards the target position and not moving to random enemies. but I'm not sure

-Leaps to target position dealing 75 / 150 / 225 / 300 Magic damage. (Can be used to run from cliff)-

btw, I think its a bad idea to lock the camera onto the character in a test map... and there are leaks...

coz I just worked on the Wind, not the Hero...

Level 5
Adiktuz - your leap is what i need. Cyclones shows when you kill unit up to 8 max, that will follow your hero and deal damage (like immolation). Lasts 20 seconds per cyclone. You can reset them by ability that consumes every cyclones and heals for 15 per cyclone

Status
Not open for further replies.