• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Helping The little Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Helping The little Guy( New players only)

For new Players only: Just started playing Gaia's and love the game , but cant get past surten bosses or quests? Do you feel like your caught in a endles sucle of never geting past some first few dungeons? Having problems finding other players to help you out ,just so you can get over that surten point where you can advance to the next level? Then Frett no more. I think we have all been there once , my self included . Its not fun playing a game when you feel that your stuck in the first part of this ORPG and you cant get the help you need beacuse either other players are to bissy , or are otherwhise ingaded in higer lvl quests or just cant get a good game going because of shortige of players.

Look me upp on East ,thats where i usely play every now and then and il see what i can do to help you. my id is : Drakenfoul.

Im not going to walk you trough the entire game , but i will help you get over some of the missons/quests that your stuck on .

Contact me by PM on this forum and let me know what kind of help you need or contact me on Bnett if you see me online.

Status
Not open for further replies.