• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hi i know well ...pretty much about GUI in wc3 editor but i want to learn jass to make more..fun things and right now i want to make a spell so could anyone help me? if it's so could sommone first teach me how to do a like this like

When a unit starts looping a spell witch i want to make is that when the caster starts looping he becomesi invurnable and copyes himself into 6 st of him self that stands in a circle all looking into the middle then they start like casting or something dont know how u call it but hteir special movement and the ground will start to rummble and meteors will fly out of the GROUND and hit all nearby enemies withch stunns them so first of all how do i do that? ^^ and does anyone have a recomanded spell that i can copy & edit to make it fit into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.