• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm new to warcraft 3 importing, can any admin, member or anyone that knows how... please tell me how to import models with a seprete blp file attached, like the model "Lindormr Dragon". I really want to know can anyone help!! Please!

Last edited:
Level 22
Hello, Hellball! Welcome to The Hive Workshop.

As this is your first visit, feel free to have a look around the site's many forums for some topic or conversation that you find interesting. Don't be afraid to jump right into the community. :thumbs_up:

If you have questions, make sure you use the search feature. We get a myriad of questions posed to our boards every day on all kinds of Warcraft III issues, so your very question may have been answered in the past. Make sure to check out the site rules before you start posting - it will give you a good general idea of how the community is run.

A good place to start would probably be the World Editor Help forum if you are looking for map assistance. If not, then there are plenty of people that you might enjoying helping, or perhaps you'd rather find some forum to discuss your favorite topic. If you're working on a Warcraft map or are looking for a good one to play, the Map Section could be a great resource. Don't forget about all of the other resources as well. Links to their sections can be found at the top of any site page.

Welcome to The Hive! :grin:

Level 5
Wow Ghan, way to post that generic post in every thread in the Introductions section for the past few days, didn't even notice the question. Also, HellBall, that is more a question than an introduction.
And finally, I cant answer the question. It sounds like you are trying to open the model with a different skin, which I don't think is possible without editing the model itself.

Level 22
> didn't even notice the question

I did notice it.
However, I hoped that the introduction would provide ample information about where exactly on the site to go for such help. The Introductions forum isn't really for World Editor questions. :grin:

Level 6
Man when you imort any file just remove war3imported... all until and including "\" and it should be working. However if you want to add a new skin you must change the model. (if you want to do this just check out Tutorials section)

Check my map BattleChasers!

Hail the Hive! Hail to the BattleChasers!

Status
Not open for further replies.