• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
does ne1 here no how to make an ability that makes a hero jump from one place to a selected place?

Level 8
You could make a trigger like this:

Event - Player chat message jump (this is just an example)
Conditions -
Actions - Set unit flying height to 100 in 4 seconds
- Wait 4 seconds
- Set unit flying height to 0 in 1 second

This will only work for flying units and also it might not be as cool as others. (Also may have some leaks or something)

Level 4
WOOT! i figured it out. i used the trigger from that other thread i just switched the unit-set (casting unit) hight to 500 at 500 &
unit-move unit to(target of casted ability)

only a few problems you can move in mid-air & u have to targer a unit

Last edited:
Level 4
pandaren jump

you could try to use "storm,earth and fire" (pandaren ultimate ability - i dont know exact name)

how it works:
- need to set the projectile of this spell to model of you casting unit
- three pandarens (storm earth and fire) change to unit type of your casting unit

- problems:
- jump is not very accurate because you cant select place of landing, it just jumps a few distance from unit position in direction facing to unit. (can jump over cliffs)

- if you dont know what im talking about, try to find it in spell section, it should be there

Status
Not open for further replies.