• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Spell Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey im trying to make a chain lightning spell where a guy will he will use a spell, he will disapeer, and the lightning will be like the mirror image effect, i got all that down but i dont know how to make him reappear at the last target. Can ne1 help?

Level 11
Hm. Maybe use hide unit (caster), and use quick move to the target, then reaper.
I don't know will it work, and I don't know how to really trigger it.

Level 2
Targets that have been hit by Chain Lightning after the first hit can't be detected.

For more clarification, try to explain your idea in a better way, so a well written Trigger can be posted :3

Level 13
You will need to make the lightning a custom one.

THe idea is quiet easy:

Use a spell like stormbolt (better a one without stun) and change the projectile to the "mirror effect".

Then use a trigger which picks the targeted hero and then a random unit aroudnt hat target. Then again a new random unit and so on. So you know the last unit and can move the hero to that unit.

EDIT:

I believe there is a frost chain spell int he tool section. It should work the way I explained

Level 19
You will need to make the lightning a custom one.

THe idea is quiet easy:

Use a spell like stormbolt (better a one without stun) and change the projectile to the "mirror effect".

Then use a trigger which picks the targeted hero and then a random unit aroudnt hat target. Then again a new random unit and so on. So you know the last unit and can move the hero to that unit.

EDIT:

I believe there is a frost chain spell int he tool section. It should work the way I explained

couple of problesm with that.

1. that would bounce back n fourth, i want it to hit each target once.

2. i need it to be like chain lightning where theres one projectile that bounces between them, hitting them all each once, but hes so speedy that u cant see his whole body so u can only see the mirror image. I Dont want him to reappear everywhere. All it is is a chain lightning except, the missle ofc, and i want the guy to disapeer at the last target.

3. i dont see the frost chain spell in either tools or spells

Hm. Maybe use hide unit (caster), and use quick move to the target, then reaper.
I don't know will it work, and I don't know how to really trigger it.

your a *****..

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.