• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
In Vertex Modifier im working on the tutorial that changed the head of a knight to a magnataur skinned head. The tutorial says that i need to "mirror" the image. There is no option for mirroring, just moving scaling and rotating. Now ive tried almost everything but i cannot cut the head vertex in half. I need the left side of the head only, but ive got the full head!!
:vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf:

Level 31
I am a warrior of the Horde! A vanquisher of the Alliance! The crusher of our enemies! The protector of my home! I will never allow these Alliance scum to pass through the lands in which we deem Battlegrounds, for much battle TAKES PLACE HERE!

As long as you are a vile Alliance attempting to scour OUR resources or terrorize OUR towns, hence such actions taken in Camp Taurajo, then you WILL go past be, High Shaman Gastro of the Horde! No matter what the race, Worgen, Gnome, Dwarf, I. WILL. KILL. YOU.

The Alliance believe in false, petty motives such as "VALIANCE" and "THE LIGHT". Bah! Only a fools mockery! They stray from the true foundations of a strong warrior. Honor, Courage, Strength. The will to destroy in order to protect, these qualities make the Horde superior, and thus we are the stronger. Many frown upon Garrosh, though they do not realize he has only stepped up the qualities we so possessed. He has ruled us with an Iron Grip, he has made us stronger, braver, and more powerful. He has launched conquests across Azeroth for US. The PEOPLE of the HORDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.