• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi I would like to know how to make an auto cast spell like NE fairy fire (one the druid of talon has) but I want it to reduce an enemies armor and damage by 25%

i'm fairly new to triggers but with the help of some very kind members i'am learning any help would be very much appreciated and thank you for reading :)

Level 24
Triggers are always encouraged :D
That really helped... a lot?

I do recall an autocast tutorial, but as I never used that tutorial or even read through it completely, I dont really know if it does exactly what you want.

At least this helped... a lot?

About how the damage and armor should be reduced...
I think you need a buff system and add two (self-targeting) auras that increase damage and armor by -25%.
If such auras do not exist, you calculate how much damage and armor should be reduced, add an ability with some nice negative numbers and that will do the trick.
(remove the ability before calculating)

Level 11
Give the targeted unit an aura that increases armor (the undead helmet ability) and an aura that increases damage by a percent (trueshot aura) both with targets allowed - self only and with negative values (shift+enter).

Status
Not open for further replies.