• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

help with opening/closing gates with 1 lever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need help on opening/and closing gates using just one lever but make it a timed delay so after u close or open it u must wait (x) amount of secs to open/close it again could u help out with this trigger? like type down the Event: Conditions: Action: i've tried many things plz help.

Level 4
i've tried that but the problem with it is that, after it regens....if u hit it again, it only opens again, i cant seem to find the way to make one lever do both functions close and open

Level 5
you can do
open gate trigger
event: lever is attacked
action: open gate wait (x)seconds
turn on trigger close gate
turn off this trigger

close gate trigger
event: lever is attacked
action close gate wait (x)seconds
turn on trigger open gate
turn off this trigger

this trigger starts off by getting rid of the little check in the box of initially on at the top this will be turned on if the gate is opened and will turn off if gate is closed i hope this helps

Level 16
Several things:
1: Resurrection mainly refers to objects that don't come back. The only exception regarding a gate in that function is if something busts it open
2: The gate function says Open/Close Gate
3: If the lever is attacked, simply make it play its death animation, then reset it by Animation- Order Lever 000 to play its Stand. After this part, you would need a seperate trigger for each lever, unless your map makes sure you cannot manipulate the game by attacking multiple levers

Level 4
Actually Eursia Sir.Poopsalot's trigger worked fine, i added the lever regen trigger then after that all my levers work now and it wasn;t very time consumming either, so thx again sirpoopsslot you've been a great help!

Status
Not open for further replies.