• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Help with HighResPack! - again -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Help with HighResPack!

Hello guyz, I have some very nice Idea im my head about an RPG.

Still I would like to use the B2M HighResMapPack for it but I have a big problem!

How to Import the models, all the models are in German and I dont understand anything help pls :) !?

Level 37
Place the model you want. Check the name. Go to object editor, find the object, check the model name. Export the model. Open it in War3 model editor. Windows -> Texture manager. You'll see the texture it uses. Expor the texture from the map.

Import the model, import the texture. Change the texture path like it was in the original map. Save your map. Assign the model to and object.

Always after saving your map, after importing the model/texture, place the model on the ground to see if it is imported correctly. Don't leave non-working objects placed, they may cause your map to crash when opening it.

Status
Not open for further replies.